Concept mapping and Mind mapping software are used to create diagrams of relationships between concepts, ideas or other pieces of information,by using this ,all ideas are connected and we get a greater image . It is used by individuals, corporate teams, students and teachers alike for various purposes.
As bloggers,we can use this technique for brainstorming ,getting new idea for blogging . In this post, I want to show you some online tools for mind mapping .
This guest post is by Mariana Ashley
One of the most difficult aspects of starting up a blog is creating a concept. Especially when creating a blog intended to collect ad revenue or your first official "serious" blog (as in, you want this blog to have thousands of subscribers and launch you into a blogging career), devising a foundation that will unify all your potential posts and ideas can become terrifyingly daunting. Any experienced or successful blogging guru will tell you that planning is critical in this phase of blogging. Fortunately, the variety of methods for planning and creating a blog is currently approaching infinity.
- Simplex PhoneMag - Template for phone magazine
- Simplex Newspaper II - An advance version of old Newspaper template
- Simplex Eshop - Blogger template for shopping cart/ecommerce
- SimplexEnews - the latest version - fixed errors ,easy to install
- Infinite scrolling or load more effect for Blogger - part 2