Some of readers mailed to me ask for which template should they use for blog? or ask me the template they are using good or not ? In fact ,choosing a template is up to the blog owner ,not me ^^ Angela Quint from Ultrasound has some advice for you in this case .This is a guest post from Angela Quint
He gave me a code that work in a comment ,and now I want to share this code here .Both of me and ابن الملكـة hope this code helpful to you all ,and make Blogger to be the best of blogging platform .
This guest post was written by Alvina Lopez of accredited online colleges
For those of you bloggers who are knowledgeable about the ins and outs of website design, you definitely have a leg up in the blogosphere, as most bloggers aren't completely aware how much a blog's layout and color scheme affects a reader's attention. At the same time, however, there are a few other considerations that design-centric bloggers might want to keep in mind, especially in terms of writing. Here are just a few:
Blogger has offered five dynamic views for readers . Now ,we can browse a blog with not only normal blog design ,but also in five different views .
- Simplex PhoneMag - Template for phone magazine
- Simplex Newspaper II - An advance version of old Newspaper template
- Simplex Eshop - Blogger template for shopping cart/ecommerce
- SimplexEnews - the latest version - fixed errors ,easy to install
- Infinite scrolling or load more effect for Blogger - part 2